The first Master to become a professional Coach specialized in Relationship Coaching
Training and specialization courses in Life & Relationship Coaching
“To get the best out of people, we have to convince ourselves that they are able to express it.” (J.Withmore)
In order to become and to be a Professional Coach the training is of fundamental importance.
The most natural expression of life coaching (coaching applied to life) is relationship coaching (coaching applied to the relationship), because the entire span of human existence is a question of relationship with other individuals. The more balanced, harmonious and rewarding relationships are, the greater the personal well-being will be.
Whether you are a parent, sentimental partner, or professional at any level, you will always have to deal with other human beings, children or adults. You will have enormous benefits from learning how to stimulate the people around you to give their best, gratifying and guiding them, how to show a positive and motivating attitude, an effective and not aggressive communication, a constructive dialogue, a fruitful and fulfilling relationship
Coaching offers you a range of new and incisive tools to manage at best all relationships: parenting, professional and sentimental, with great benefit for your personal well-being, as well as for your professional success.
Creating and maintaining a healthy and balanced relationship is not an innate ability, but a knowledge that we learn from our parents and adults who take care of us, who become our reference models. Models that can be either healthy or unhealthy, with an infinite variety of intermediate shades.
Our training program:
- It is recognized by the ICF-International Coach Federation as specific training in Coaching, through the issue of professional credits (CCE)
- It complies with strict national and international ethical, deontological and methodological standards
- The training program is a professional course path to learn Coaching in line with the standards of Professional Coaching defined by the UNI 11601: 2015 standard.
- It is in line with the standards of Professional Coaching defined by Law n. 4/2013
- It is implemented with the experiential methodology
- places available: maximum 25 for each training session
Total cost of the entire route: € 2,240.00
The registration fee includes:
- 10 days of Coaching course compliant with the UNI 11601: 2015 Standard
- study booklet and recognized diploma
Maurizio Lambardi, professional Coach recognized by AICP (Italian Association of Professional Coaches) and ICF (International Coach Federation)
Gloria di Capua, professional Coach recognized by AICP (Italian Association of Professional Coaches) and ICF (International Coach Federation)
Who can benefit from the training:
- to those who want ‘coaching’ to become their profession, increasing their knowledge on the subject or starting ex novo, to obtain a recognized qualification, and to be trained in a qualified, advanced, innovative and recognized way;
- to professionals in different sectors, but operating in the field of education, support and help to the person, who want to enrich their personal training portfolio, with the skills of coaching;
- to those who want to improve their skills in working life, optimizing their professional success ability and to relate with colleagues, customers and collaborators
- to those who want to improve self-awareness, acquiring skills that enhance their ability to relate with family members, partner, friends and colleagues;
- to those who want to learn mediation and conflict resolution techniques within the family system or the couple relationship
2019 Training Calendar
100 hours specific training course of 10 days, with the issuing of INTERNATIONAL COACHING FEDERATION CCE (Continuing Coaching Education) training credits: 36 credits as “Core Competencies” useful for credentials renewing as Coach ICF or for switching from a credential ICF to the next level one, in order of degree.
- First day September 16, 2019
- Second day September 17, 2019
- Third day October 7, 2019
- Fourth day October 8, 2019
- Fifth day October 9, 2019
- Sixth day November 4, 2019
- Seventh day November 5, 2019
- Eighth day November 6, 2019
- Ninth day November 28, 2019 (supervision)
- Tenth day November 29, 2019 (final exam)
The timetable for the training days is from 8.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. and from 2.00 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.
In case of loss of lessons, it will be possible to recover them during one of the following sessions scheduled in the calendar, pending verification of the maximum number of participants. In this case the final qualification will be issued upon completion of the scheduled hours and after passing the final exam.
Training courses location:
Castiglioncello Tennis Club Conference Room – Via della Pineta 7, 57016 Castiglioncello (LI)